Ayushmann Khurrana turns 36: Here's how the Andhadhun actor plans to 'train really hard' on birthday - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ayushmann Khurrana turns 36: Here's how the Andhadhun actor plans to 'train really hard' on birthday

Share This
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana turned 36 on Monday, and he says he is going to train hard for his upcoming film on his birthday. "I'm currently neck deep in preparations for my next, a progressive love story directed by Abhishek Kapoor. I'm running against time to achieve the desired physique for this film and I know for a fact that I can't take a single day off from working out. So, even on my birthday, I'm going to train really hard," said Ayushmann.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2GXkfO6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages