Shruti Haasan admits undergoing knife to fix her broken nose after first film - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Shruti Haasan admits undergoing knife to fix her broken nose after first film

Share This
Actress Shruti Haasan, who is busy with her film 'Salaar', recently admitted to having done a nose job. The actress shared that she had a broken nose and getting to fix her nose is her right. She said that after doing her first film with the old nose, she chose to do the surgery. While talking to 'Hauterfly' magazine, the actress said, "I did get my nose fixed and it was very obvious I got my nose fixed. My nose was broken and quite different from before and I did my first film with my old nose.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/nGdHF6w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages