Uorfi Javed files FIR after man demands 'video sex', shares screenshots of chat; Rakhi Sawant extends support - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Uorfi Javed files FIR after man demands 'video sex', shares screenshots of chat; Rakhi Sawant extends support

Share This
Uorfi Javed often makes headlines due to her bold and unique fashion choices. The actress who garnered popularity after her stint in Bigg Boss OTT on Sunday shared a shocking incident. She revealed how a person from the Punjabi entertainment industry has been harassing her and accused him of asking for sexual favors. In a long Instagram post, Uorfi mentioned the person is threatening him over her morphed pictures. Uorfi also shared a few pictures and screenshots of her conversations with him. Alongside she also wrote, "So this man has been harassing me for so long and now I had it. 2 years back someone morphed my photo and started distributing it, I had already filed a police complaint about that 2 years back and I went through hell at that time. I even uploaded a post 2 years which is still there on my profile. This man got a hold of that picture and had been blackmailing me to have video sex with him or else he will distribute the picture on various Bollywood pages and ruin my career."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/MseIVyC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages