Kunal Kemmu's maternal grandmother passes away: Actor pens heartfelt note to mourn demise - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Kunal Kemmu's maternal grandmother passes away: Actor pens heartfelt note to mourn demise

Share This
Kunal Kemmu lost his maternal grandmother. Taking to Instagram, Kunal, on Sunday, penned an emotional note in the beloved memory of his "naani". He also dropped a picture in which his daughter Inaaya is seen sharing an adorable moment with her. "I lost my naani today. We all called her Maaji. She truly earned that name in each one of our lives. She loved us all like a mother and worked so hard to make us all comfortable and happy every time we were in her company. I have such special and amazing memories of her telling me stories, feeding me, looking after me, buying me things that my parents wouldn't allow sometimes and always telling me to believe in myself and not get bogged down by anything or anyone," he wrote.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/JcSYULk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages