R Madhavan wants to play age appropriate roles - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

R Madhavan wants to play age appropriate roles

Share This
Actor R Madhavan says he is open to featuring in romance dramas provided it doesn't require him to star opposite a younger female lead. Madhavan, best known for love stories such as "Alaipayuthey", "Kannathil Muthamittal", "Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein" and "Tanu Weds Manu", said he now wants to play age appropriate roles. "I have to be age appropriate in my roles. It is not that I am romancing a young girl now. It is not something that I want to do. If I am offered a romantic film, it has to be age appropriate or have content that makes me viable for me to be part of it," the 52-year-old actor told PTI.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/RmD7GbL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages