Britney Spears is pregnant with third child, confirms fiance Sam Asghari in Instagram post - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Britney Spears is pregnant with third child, confirms fiance Sam Asghari in Instagram post

Share This
After winning a conservatorship battle, singer Britney Spears treated her fans and followers with a piece of exciting news as she announced her pregnancy with Sam Asghari. We kid you not! Britney took to Instagram and shared a long note suggesting that she is expecting her third child. The singer posted a photo of a pink coffee cup, plate, and flowers. Britney who had previously shared that she "wants a family" with the fitness model captioned the image, "I lost so much weight to go on my Maui trip only to gain it back … I thought “Geez … what happened to my stomach ???” My husband said “No you’re food pregnant silly !!!"

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/kOoC7eY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages