Bigg Boss 15 fame Karan Kundrra opens up on hosting 'Dance Deewane Juniors' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Bigg Boss 15 fame Karan Kundrra opens up on hosting 'Dance Deewane Juniors'

Share This
Karan Kundrra needs no introduction. The popular actor has been hosting a number of reality shows and has been a part of the entertainment industry for quite long. Now, he has again worn the hat of a host but this time not of any youth show rather he will be handling the kids on 'Dance Deewane Juniors. When asked how excited he is about his new venture and how the journey has been so far, he told IANS: "I think my journey has been pretty fantastic. But most importantly, my journey has been on my own terms. I've always done what I wanted to do. I've never taken any pressure.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/X8zPoFl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages