Tejasswi Prakash, Karan Kundrra announce first song, couple to showcase their chemistry in 'Rula Deti Hai' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Tejasswi Prakash, Karan Kundrra announce first song, couple to showcase their chemistry in 'Rula Deti Hai'

Share This
'Bigg Boss 15' couple Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra are set to enchant their fans with their upcoming song 'Rula Deti Hai'. Tejasswi says, "Karan and I were waiting for a chance to collaborate with each other and the people who've loved us had been waiting for us to work together. I'm happy that Rula Deti Hai happened. It's a soulful song shot in Goa. I loved my company and the song. I can't wait to know what listeners think about it."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/hosnudS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages