Taapsee Pannu wraps up 'Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan,' calls it 'a therapeutic experience' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Taapsee Pannu wraps up 'Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan,' calls it 'a therapeutic experience'

Share This
Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu has finished shooting for 'Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan''. On Sunday (February), Taapsee, who will be seen essaying the role of a cop in the movie, took to Instagram and shared the update with fans. Calling the film 'a therapeutic experience', she wrote, "And it's yet another WRAP! I can't begin to tell how important was this film for me and my filmography. @arshadasyed I will always remember the only standing instruction I got from you during our prep meeting........ you have exhausted yourself enough for years now just come n have fun on the set with this one. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/lm0sg4X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages