Jersey actress Mrunal Thakur tests positive for Covid-19, reveals she has mild symptoms - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Jersey actress Mrunal Thakur tests positive for Covid-19, reveals she has mild symptoms

Share This
Actress Mrunal Thakur who left no stone unturned to promote her upcoming film Jersey and was on a promotion spree had a little daunting start to her new year. She has been tested positive for coronavirus. The actress took to Instagram stories and informed her fans and followers. The actress wrote, "I have tested positive for Covid-19. As of today, I have mild symptoms but I'm feeling ok and have isolated myself. I am following the protocol given by my doctor and health professionals." She also urged everyone to stay safe and added, "If you have been in contact with me, request you to please get tested immediately. Stay safe everyone."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/32xESvv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages