The Big Bull actress Nikita Dutta shares horrific incident of phone snatching, Abhishek Bachchan reacts - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

The Big Bull actress Nikita Dutta shares horrific incident of phone snatching, Abhishek Bachchan reacts

Share This
In a recent post on Wednesday, Nikita Dutta who has worked in films like The Big Bull, Dybbuk, etc shared her horrific experience of phone snatching. The actress revealed how she was walking along a street in Bandra when two men on a bike snatched her phone. She shared that the incident took place on the 14th road when the bikers "tapped" on her head, "snatched" her phone and fled. She wrote, "Sharing a torrid experience I had yesterday which was very dramatic and has given me a rough 24 hours. I was walking on the 14th road in Bandra around 7:45 pm in the evening. Two men came on a bike from behind, tapped me on my head which suddenly disoriented me for a moment and the pillion rider snatched my phone from my hand. They were on the move when they did this. So, before I could react. they fled away."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3rmwqZW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages