Telugu actor Hamsa Nandini reveals she has been diagnosed with breast cancer: I refuse to quit - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Telugu actor Hamsa Nandini reveals she has been diagnosed with breast cancer: I refuse to quit

Share This
Telugu actor Hamsa Nandini, known for featuring in films such as "Rudhramadevi" and "Jai Lava Kusa", on Monday said she has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is ready to fight the battle till the end. Taking to Instagram, Nandini shared a black-and-white photo along with a statement, detailing her diagnosis. "No matter what life throws at me, no matter how unfair it may seem, I refuse to play the victim. I refuse to be ruled by fear, pessimism, and negativity. I refuse to quit. With courage and love, I will push forward," she wrote.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3e5xHwJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages