Got butterflies when Shahid Kapoor kissed me on my cheek, says Jersey actor Geetika Mehandru - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Got butterflies when Shahid Kapoor kissed me on my cheek, says Jersey actor Geetika Mehandru

Share This
Actress Geetika Mehandru is on cloud nine these days as her dream project 'Jersey' with Shahid Kapoor will be releasing soon. After Kabir Singh, Jersey will be Mehandru’s second movie with Shahid. For Geetika, this movie is very special because Shahid gave a kiss on her cheek during shooting for one of the sequences. Speaking on the same, Mehandru said, "Shahid has always been my favourite, I have grown up watching his movies. Whether it’s his movies Ishq Vishk, Vivaah  or Jab We Met, I have watched all his movies more than thrice."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/344TzGL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages