Amitabh Bachchan promotes Abhishek Bachchan's Bob Biswas, says 'My pride, my son' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Amitabh Bachchan promotes Abhishek Bachchan's Bob Biswas, says 'My pride, my son'

Share This
Ahead of Abhishek Bachchan's 'Bob Biswas' megastar Amitabh Bachchan took to his social media handle and shared a video of him promoting the film. For the caption, Big B used his father and late legendary poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan's Hindi couplet. "My sons will not become my inheritors just because we share the same surname. They will be called my sons because they will justify their legacy. meraa bettaa, meraa uttraadhikaarii .. My pride, my son, my inheritor. Video Poem Courtesy: EF P. Ahuja," he wrote. Big B's gesture made Abhishek "speechless." 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/32XfSxD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages