Rani Mukerji completes 25 years in Bollywood, says Vimmy her favourite character - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Rani Mukerji completes 25 years in Bollywood, says Vimmy her favourite character

Share This
It's been 25 years for Rani Mukerji in the movies. Along the course of her journey, the actress has played many a character, but, for her, Vimmy from the 'Bunty Aur Babli' franchise is one who's closest to her heart. In a conversation with IANS, Rani said, "It's special that I have completed 25 years in cinema with the character that is probably closest to my heart. I feel I was born to play Vimmy. I remember I was blown away by her when 'Bunty Aur Babli' was first narrated to me. Her energy, even from the pages of the script, was very infectious and I'm fortunate that I have her in my filmography."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/321iYQC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages