Neelam Kothari’s father passes away; actress pens heartfelt note as she mourns demise - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Neelam Kothari’s father passes away; actress pens heartfelt note as she mourns demise

Share This
Jewellery designer and actor Neelam Kothari, on Sunday (November 14), broke the news of her father's sad demise on social media. Neelam, who is married to actor Samir Soni, took to her Instagram handle and shared a picture of her late beloved father, Shishir Kothari. Along with the photo, she penned a heartfelt caption in remembrance of her father. "My dearest dearest dad. You were my guiding light, my strength, my pillar of support and my friend. You will be deeply missed. We love you. May your soul rest in peace. Amen," she wrote.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3oqJQAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages