Esha Deol celebrates birthday with Tusshar Kapoor, Abhay Deol, Hema Malini & others in style; see pics - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Esha Deol celebrates birthday with Tusshar Kapoor, Abhay Deol, Hema Malini & others in style; see pics

Share This
Actress Esha Deol celebrated her 40th birthday on Monday (November 2). The actress had a fun filled birthday bash with her close friends and family by her side. Esha took to Instagram and shared a few glimpses from her birthday celebration. She also penned a heartfelt note thanking everyone for their warm wishes. "Had a lovely birthday celebration with my loved ones. I want to thank each and everyone of you for the lovely birthday wishes & blessings. I have personally read & seen all the wishes you all have sent me & I am truly touched with so much love coming my way. Love & gratitude," she wrote in the caption.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3q2OQhF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages