Ed Sheeran out of isolation, says his daughter had also tested positive for COVID19 - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ed Sheeran out of isolation, says his daughter had also tested positive for COVID19

Share This
Grammy-winning singer Ed Sheeran has recovered from COVID-19 and has revealed that his one-year-old daughter Lyra, whom he shares with wife Cherry Seaborn, also tested positive for the virus at the time. The British singer-songwriter had shared his diagnosis late last month and in a recent interview with Howard Stern, he detailed his experience with the coronavirus. "I tested for COVID and I announced it a couple days afterwards because I had to cancel [some] stuff. As soon as I got a cold, I just started testing every single day. I was just like, I want to make sure I don’t have it," said Sheeran.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3GRm3T8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages