Zeeshan Khan shares steamy kiss with Reyhna Pandit, makes their relationship Instagram official - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Zeeshan Khan shares steamy kiss with Reyhna Pandit, makes their relationship Instagram official

Share This
Bigg Boss OTT fame Zeeshan Khan has finally put an end to all the speculations as he made his relationship with his Kumkum Bhagya co-star and actress Reyhna Pandit Instagram official. Zeeshan took to social media and shared an intimate picture of the two sharing a sweet kiss. In an elaborate post he penned a heartfelt note, "From my bestfriend to being the love of my life, from my happiness to being my peace of mind! You are everything i wished for and more! Each second i spend with you, every breath i take in your presence fills my heart with a love that's only described in fairytales!"

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3BijFBO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages