Shweta Tiwari's post intrigues fans, 'They hate me, but they check my page religiously'; Rahul Vaidya reacts - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Shweta Tiwari's post intrigues fans, 'They hate me, but they check my page religiously'; Rahul Vaidya reacts

Share This
Television popular actress Shweta Tiwari never fails to impress her fans and followers with her interesting posts on social media. Recently, the actress shared some of her beautiful pictures but what caught everyone's attention was the caption on her pictures. In her caption, she hinted towards someone who checks her page religiously. The Bigg Boss 4 winner wrote in the caption, “They hate Me,but they check my page religiously.” Referring to her caption, her Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 co- contestant Rahul Vaidya asked, “who??? That girl u were talking about.” To which, Shweta replied, "No!!!! It was the guy I was talking about."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3mDGR7s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages