20 years of RHTDM: Dia Mirza says Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein takes people back to sweeter, simpler era - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

20 years of RHTDM: Dia Mirza says Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein takes people back to sweeter, simpler era

Share This
Dia Mirza made her Bollywood debut in 2001 with Rehna Hai Terre Dil Mein. As she looks back at her debut, many memories come rushing back to her. "Every year around this time, I remember the moments I spent on the sets of Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein. This film was my introduction to a new creative journey and also to the industry," she said in a statement adding, "I am very grateful that both the film and the people I worked with made me believe that I had chosen the right path. Even though I was a young girl who had not even travelled abroad before venturing out to win Miss Asia Pacific Crown, this film and its cast and crew made me feel that I belonged."  

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3vnEglS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages