Abhishek Banerjee's first look as a lawyer from 'Rashmi Rocket' out - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Abhishek Banerjee's first look as a lawyer from 'Rashmi Rocket' out

Share This
Actor Abhishek Banerjee will be seen playing the role of a lawyer in 'Rashmi Rocket'. On Tuesday, the makers of the film unveiled the first look of Abhishek's character. In the image, he can be seen sporting a black blazer, white shirt and a lawyer's tie with specs. Speaking more about his role, Abhishek said, "I always wanted to be a lawyer because I was really good at debate competitions in my school. But, I never wanted to become a lawyer, I always wanted to act - that's the best part about acting. You can play all the different career choices that you skipped in your life."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3EEWZOg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages