Dino Morea on films, OTT and The Empire: People were not thinking of me at all - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Dino Morea on films, OTT and The Empire: People were not thinking of me at all

Share This
Actor Dino Morea says he is indebted to filmmaker Nikkhil Advani for giving him the opportunity of a lifetime by presenting him as an antagonist in the web series “The Empire”.The actor said it is difficult to stay relevant in the industry when one does not get good offers. “People were not thinking of me at all. The offers that were coming were rubbish and I made a conscious decision that until something good comes my way, I will not do it. The only belief I had was someday, somebody will notice and something might change,” Morea told PTI in a Zoom interview.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3BfAGw0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages