Ayushmann Khurrana's biggest regret: Not getting to meet Kishore Kumar - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ayushmann Khurrana's biggest regret: Not getting to meet Kishore Kumar

Share This
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana on the occasion of Guru Purnima, which falls on Saturday, has acknowledged the impact that late singer-actor Kishore Kumar has had on his life and career. Ayushmann called the legendary Bollywood star an "institution". "Kishore Kumar is not just a legend and an icon, he is an institution. He has always been a beacon of inspiration for me, his songs have given me my biggest learnings when I decided to pursue my passion for music and I'm in awe of the legacy he has left behind," Ayushmann said.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3BBIx8i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages