"Asha ji always gives her 100% to everything that she loves" says grandson Chin2 Bhosle - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

"Asha ji always gives her 100% to everything that she loves" says grandson Chin2 Bhosle

Share This
On the occasion of Parents Day (July 25), legendary singer Asha Bhosle's grandson Chin2 Bhosle shares his parenting experience. He said "If I were to look back, being a father is perhaps the primary reason I stepped into the field of music education! My professional life was a bit of a roller coaster - shows, recordings, compositions, songs, appearances, travel. And when there was time at home, it would be father-daughter madness (until my son was born, then it doubled!!). We would talk to each other as if we were in a musical or if she saw me strumming, I would indulge her and let her strum a bit (when with me holding the chords - the tough part!)."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3eP06rs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages