Armaan, Amaal Mallik mourn demise of their grandmother through emotional posts - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Armaan, Amaal Mallik mourn demise of their grandmother through emotional posts

Share This
Musicians Armaan Malik and Amaal Mallik penned emotional notes in the memory of his 'dadijaan' on Sunday night. Armaan took to Instagram and wrote, "Lost my best friend today... my dadijaan. The light of my life. I still cannot process this loss. A void I know nobody can fill. You were the cutest, the most precious human being ever. I am so grateful that I got so much time with you and got all your love, hugs and kisses. Allah my angel is now with you," he grieved. Along with it, he shared a throwback video of him hugging his grandmother.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3i3Rrn6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages