Vikas Gupta tests Covid positive, isolates himself at home - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Vikas Gupta tests Covid positive, isolates himself at home

Share This
Bigg Boss fame Vikas Gupta tested positive for coronavirus. He took to his social media to inform his fans about the same and revealed that he is under home quarantine. He also asked those who came in contact with him in the last few days to get tested as well. The note read, "Being positive is not always good and in this case absolutely not. I have tested positive for Covid. I would request anyone who might have come in contact with me in the last few days to get themselves tested. I have isolated myself and quarantines at home hoping to recover soon."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3ilxjgL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages