Nia Sharma apologizes to Devoleena Bhattacharjee after Twitter war over Pearl V Puri's case - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Nia Sharma apologizes to Devoleena Bhattacharjee after Twitter war over Pearl V Puri's case

Share This
Soon after the news of Pearl V Puri's arrest came, many Television celebrities took to social media to express their shock and seek justice for the actor. However, actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee made a tweet in support of the five-year-old girl. This did not go down well with another diva of the industry Nia Sharma who hit back at her and soon a war of words began between the two. However, the 'Jamai Raja' actress has publicly apologized to Devoleena. Taking to Instagram on Wednesday, Nia wrote, "My mom, brother and Ravi very lovingly told me I wasn’t right and considering 3 close ones can’t be wrong.. so here I go.. Hey @devoleena I may have crossed the line in being personal.. I’m sorry. It was impulsive. Hope you’ll forget it."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/352oOQ4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages