Mallika Dua pens emotional note post her mother Chinna Dua's demise: 'I was born to God' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Mallika Dua pens emotional note post her mother Chinna Dua's demise: 'I was born to God'

Share This
Comedian-actor Mallika Dua is going through tough times as she lost her mother Dr. Padmavati Dua to Covid19.  Known as Chinna Dua among friends, she had tested positive in May. After a long battle, she passed away on Friday night. Mallika took to her social media account on Sunday and penned a heartfelt note, as she posted about her mother’s untimely death, “I was born to god and she chose me to be her child. That’s how incredibly lucky I am. It aches way too much right now but my brave friends who hold similar grief tell me it gets better. Thank you ma for choosing to be my mother. You are my god. Thank you my ma.” She captioned the post, “Love of my life. My first and greatest love. Thank you for choosing me.”

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3gscVrP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages