Ajay Devgn on planting trees: I can set example, all including kids should be involved - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ajay Devgn on planting trees: I can set example, all including kids should be involved

Share This
Bollywood star Ajay Devgn and his son Yug were spotted Saturday planting trees in the city on Saturday, as part of Mega Vriksha Campaign of Campaign Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC). On why he had brought his son along, Ajay said: "I can only try and set an example. I want everyone including all the kids to get involved in this initiative. Things will not change just because I am doing it, they will change when everyone gets involved. I can create awareness about it."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3xzI1EN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages