RRR actor Jr NTR beats Covid with 'good care and a positive frame of mind' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

RRR actor Jr NTR beats Covid with 'good care and a positive frame of mind'

Share This
Popular Telugu actor Jr NTR has recovered from Covid19 and has tested positive, The actor took to his Twitter to inform his fans and thanked them for the prayers. He also said that good acre and a positive frame of mind helped him beat the deadly infection. He tweeted, "Happy to state that I've tested negative for Covid 19. Thank you everyone for all the wishes... I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my doctors -Dr Praveen Kulkarni & my cousin Dr Veeru from KIMS Hospitals,as well as Tenet Diagnostics. Their excellent care helped me a lot."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3oKv8Vk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages