KKK11's Nikki Tamboli wishes late brother Jatin on Brother’s Day: You have no idea how much I miss you - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

KKK11's Nikki Tamboli wishes late brother Jatin on Brother’s Day: You have no idea how much I miss you

Share This
Bigg Boss 14 fame Nikki Tamboli is currently in Cape Town where she is shooting for the adventure-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. Just before flying for the show, the actress had lost her brother Jatin Tamboli. Nikki keeps treating fans with memories of her brother through social media posts and stories. On Brother's Day, the actress remembered her brother and said that she misses him a lot. Taking to Instagram stories, Nikki wrote, "#happybrothersday you have no idea how much I miss you. It’s you all around me all the time and I can feel you but the saddest part can’t see you."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3fJkgTn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages