VIDEO: Khushi Kapoor can't stop laughing as she enacts scene of catching cheating boyfriend red-handed - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

VIDEO: Khushi Kapoor can't stop laughing as she enacts scene of catching cheating boyfriend red-handed

Share This
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap's daughter Aaliyah Kashyap keeps giving a sneak peek into her life through her YouTube vlogs. Recently, she shared about a day in her life during which she met her best friend Khushi Kapoor. The younger daughter of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi, Khushi had visited Aaliyah in LA earlier this week. As Aaliyah shot her fun day with Khushi, she also gave a glimpse of the star kid's acting skills. Aaliyah said, "I have a very exciting day planned. My best friend from back home is coming to visit me in LA. I last saw her in November 2019 when I visited her in New York which is insane to me. That’s the longest I have ever gone without seeing her."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3vflexT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages