Vaani Kapoor says 'Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui' required a body type I never had - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Vaani Kapoor says 'Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui' required a body type I never had

Share This
Actress Vaani Kapoor says she has always tried to be fit but her upcoming film "Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui" pushed her to work harder. The actress claims the film is a huge milestone in her career. "I have always tried to be fit but 'Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui' is a film that has really pushed me to work harder and to my limits. To pull off my role, I put myself through a grind that wasn't easy. It was what (director) Abhishek Kapoor saw me have on-screen and I dived headlong into the process of achieving this body type for the film," Vaani said.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3lkYJmw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages