Arjun Kanungo opens up on acting in Salman Khan's 'Radhe' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Arjun Kanungo opens up on acting in Salman Khan's 'Radhe'

Share This
Arjun Kanungo made his mark as a singer-songwriter, and now the 30-year-old is all excited to prove his mettle as an actor -- that too in a Salman Khan biggie. Arjun will be seen in the Bollywood superstar's Eid release of the year, "Radhe". "I am still nervous," he laughs, and adds: "The film is done I am still nervous. It was much more difficult than I imagined it to be, and I remember I was very nervous on the first day. Even thinking about it makes me nervous right now. But I have to say Salman (Khan) sir and (director) Prabhudeva sir were very encouraging. They helped me a lot. Everyone has been complimenting me, but I am nervous."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3liohAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages