Alaya F on working with Saif Ali Khan, Tabu in Jawaani Jaaneman, 'they were perfect guides one can ask for' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Alaya F on working with Saif Ali Khan, Tabu in Jawaani Jaaneman, 'they were perfect guides one can ask for'

Share This
Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, and Alaya F starrer Jawaani Jaaneman completed its one year on Sunday. Actress Alaya F marked her Bollywood debut with Jawaani Jaaneman. Remembering her journey Alaya said, "As my debut, I believe 'Jawaani Jaaneman' was the best thing that could have happened to me. This past year, I've received nothing but praises for the film and I feel truly blessed. More than just being a perfect character that I could essay, I really resonated with the character Tia, as she was just how I am in my actual life," said Alaya, who plays a teenage daughter who later becomes a mother in the film.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3ahrKu8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages