Rajkummar Rao is proud of his filmography but never re-watches his performances. Here's why - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Rajkummar Rao is proud of his filmography but never re-watches his performances. Here's why

Share This
Critically acclaimed actor Rajkummar Rao is proud of his filmography, but he says he does not watch his past works again in order to analyse his performances. Last month, the 2013 biographical drama "Shahid", which fetched him a National Award, turned seven. Asked what he sees when he looks back at his work, Rajkummar told IANS: "I feel proud that I am part of such films that people will know me of, because of this filmography. I don't really re-watch my performances, but if I see bits here and there, I always feel that I could have done it better."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3kocKxA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages