Sushmita Sen: Time off helped me focus on personal, psychological aspects of life - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Sushmita Sen: Time off helped me focus on personal, psychological aspects of life

Share This
Sushmita Sen is back in the spotlight and on the screen, but there was a time when she distanced herself from it all. The actress and former beauty queen says her time off gave her the breathing space to introspect. After her appearance in the 2015 Bengali film "Nirbaak", Sushmita made a comeback this year with the web series "Aarya". "I used my time off to give myself some breathing space and introspect as things were moving really fast over the last few years," Sushmita told IANS while talking about her sabbatical.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/35ruXVG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages