Madhuri Dixit, husband Sriram Nene share throwback photos on 21st wedding anniversary: Found my soulmate - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Madhuri Dixit, husband Sriram Nene share throwback photos on 21st wedding anniversary: Found my soulmate

Share This
Dhak Dhak girl Madhuri Dixit Nene and her doctor husband Sriram Nene on Saturday marked their 21st wedding anniversary with a special note for each other. The couple took to Instagram to post pictures with each other and expressed gratitude to have each other in their lives. "Today marks the beginning of another year, full of adventures with the man of my dreams," the 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun' actor wrote in the caption. "We are so different yet so alike & I am grateful to have you in my life. Happy Anniversary to you & us Ram," the caption further read. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3jfhW6B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages