Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Nattu Kaka opens about his surgery: Eight knots were removed from my neck - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Nattu Kaka opens about his surgery: Eight knots were removed from my neck

Share This
Most popular TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah fame Nattu Kaka aka senior actor Ghanshyam Nayak underwent neck surgery on Monday. The actor was hospitalised earlier this week. Opening up about his surgery with TOI, he revealed that eight knots were removed from his neck. He also claimed that he has no idea how so many knots formed. He said, "I am much better now. I have got admitted to Suchak Hospital in Malad. Today is the first day that I have eaten food after the surgery that was performed on me on Monday. The first three days were tough, but I am now only looking ahead in life."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3bQzWlp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages