Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya called by UP Police regarding her FIR against the actor - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya called by UP Police regarding her FIR against the actor

Share This
Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya Siddiqui had filed a court case against the actor in July, in reference to which she has been called by the police of Budhana in UP. Aaliya told India TV, "I am going there since the case which has been filed by me and for the same police has called me there so that I can visit the actual location with them to verify and authenticate my claim including Nawaz house." She had filed a case on July 27 this year under section 354 of IPC and other sections of the POCSO act. According to above section, one can not reveal the identity of the victim directly or indirectly.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2Fq5keJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages