Ayushmann Khurrana is UNICEF India advocate to end violence against children - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ayushmann Khurrana is UNICEF India advocate to end violence against children

Share This
Bollywood actor Ayushmann Khurrana has been roped in by UNICEF India as a celebrity advocate who will work at ending violence against children. Ayushmann will be promoting rights #ForEveryChild. He says he is concerned about all children who never get to experience a safe childhood. "I am very pleased to partner with UNICEF as a celebrity advocate. I believe that everyone deserves the best start in life. As I watch my children play in the safety and happiness of our home, I think about all the children who never get to experience a safe childhood and grow up with violence at home or outside, "Ayushmann said.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2Fo9GTl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages