Asha Bhosle at 88: My speed and efficiency make me feel I'm 40 - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Asha Bhosle at 88: My speed and efficiency make me feel I'm 40

Share This
Asha Bhosle is 88, but she says she feels like 40. The playback legend says she feels almost half her age because, she believes in speed and efficiency above anything else. "I think it is my speed and efficiency. I want to do my best and do it with speed. For example, I cook really fast. Others exit the kitchen as they cannot match up with my speed (laughs). Ok, on a serious note, (I owe my) honesty to my music. Honesty is an integral part of me. It has brought me pain too, but in my 87 years I have always been honest in what I do, both at work and in life," said the singer.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3hdIpjH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages