Ankita Lokhande reacts to Shibani Dandekar's '2 seconds of fame' comment: I shall always raise my voice - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ankita Lokhande reacts to Shibani Dandekar's '2 seconds of fame' comment: I shall always raise my voice

Share This
After Rhea Chakraborty's close friend Shibani Dandekar called out Ankita Lokhande for her open letter on the Sushant Singh Rajput death investigation, many from the TV industry came out in support of the Pavitra Rishta actress. Shibani claimed that Ankita has been capitalising on Rhea's arrest and has the most hatred in her heart. She also called her support for Sushant's family as "two seconds of fame." Reacting to it, Ankita asked Shibani not to look down on TV actors and also said that "I shall always raise my voice for the peopel I love and care."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3bOe7mp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages