Singh Ankit Tiwari says, "The word 'romantic' is synonymous with me" - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Singh Ankit Tiwari says, "The word 'romantic' is synonymous with me"

Share This
Singer-composer Ankit Tiwari, known for love songs like "Teri galliyan" and "Katra katra", feels that the word romantic has become synonymous with his name. "So far I have done mostly romantic tracks, but I did a song called 'Dil cheej tujhe dedi' and another from 'Mr. X' movie, both were peppy tracks. As a composer, I want to try different genres, and I always look forward to trying different things, but I think the word ‘romantic' is synonymous with my name, and that's why I am offered such songs," he said.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3ghKM5y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages