Aditi Rao Hydari: It is not the film industry but the film that matters to me - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Aditi Rao Hydari: It is not the film industry but the film that matters to me

Share This
Aditi Rao Hydari has appeared in several South Indian films over the past couple of years but her release count in Bollywood has been rather low. The actress insists says it is not the language or film industry, but the film that matters most to her. "More than often I am told that now I am focusing on my career in South and have left Mumbai. But I have not gone anywhere. Scripts and opportunities took me everywhere. Why should I say no to a film if the story is exciting? I think we are a generation of actor for whom the length of the role does not matter but substance does," Aditi told IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3gnxOD5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages