Aayush Sharma pens adorable birthday note for wife Arpita Khan Sharma: You'll always be my strength - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Aayush Sharma pens adorable birthday note for wife Arpita Khan Sharma: You'll always be my strength

Share This
Actor Aayush Sharma has conveyed birthday wishes to his wife Arpita with a special note on Instagram. "Here's wishing the strongest woman, I know a very Happy Birthday. From standing backstage while cheering my performance with tears in your eyes to standing by my side unconditionally when things were not shaping up as planned. From the subtle appreciation to the loud private criticism. You have really played an important part in shaping the man that I 'm today. So thank you for coming into my life. You'll always be my strength," he wrote.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3k8SKjO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages