Vidyut Jammwal: I'm not a star son, have survived because of friendship - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Vidyut Jammwal: I'm not a star son, have survived because of friendship

Share This
Action star Vidyut Jammwal does not agree with the notion that one cannot make friends in Bollywood. He says he is not a star son and has survived in the industry because of friendship. "I've heard this in the industry since I came in that you can't make good friends in the industry. I don't believe it. I am not a star son. I have only survived over here because of friendship. Like a friend said, 'I believe in you, but I don't have a budget'. So, people have really stood by me as I have stood by them," Vidyut told IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2OUO02w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages