Manoj Bajpayee reveals he was close to committing suicide. Know why - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Manoj Bajpayee reveals he was close to committing suicide. Know why

Share This
Counted amongst one of the most versatile actors of the industry, Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpayee has come a long way. The actor whose film Bhonsle saw a release recently opened up about his journey from a small village of Bihar to Bollywood industry. He spoke about his struggles and how after getting rejected at NSD, suicidal thoughts took over his mind. In a detailed post for Humans Of Bombay, it was revealed how the recipient of two National Awards and a Padma Shri once lost three roles in a single day. The actor began by calling himself 'a farmer’s son' and sharing how he grew up in a village in Bihar with 5 siblings. The post read, "We led a simple life, but whenever we went to the city, we’d go to the theatre. I was a Bachchan fan & wanted to be like him. At 9, I knew acting was my destiny. But I couldn’t afford to dream & continued my studies. Still, my mind refused to focus on anything else, so at 17, I left for DU. There, I did theatre but my family had no idea. Finally, I wrote a letter to dad–he wasn’t angry & even sent me Rs.200 to cover my fees! People back home called me ‘good for nothing’ but I turned a blind eye."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/31Ayj8p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages