Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli Chandel thanks actress on Guru Purnima: You never left my hand - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli Chandel thanks actress on Guru Purnima: You never left my hand

Share This
On the occasion of Guru Purnima 2020, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli Chandel thanked the actress for being her teacher and not leaving her hand in the toughest time. She sang praises of the actress for being her support system and making her a better person. She shared a photo from their recent picnic and wrote, "Wherever I'm, Whatever Good Exists In Me Is Very Much Because Of You. Happy Guru Purnima to my first ever little guru !!! You taught me how to be a person worth living on this planet .... yes I still have to work on my self ... but thank you so so much for incessantly working on me and my well being though I give u hard time some time but u never left my hand !! I pay my heartfelt gratitude to my little sister and my Guru !! #HappyGurupurnima "

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3iyK459

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages